Friday, October 1, 2010

Free Printable Halloween Poster

My little craft blog is only five days old and I'm DELIGHTED to report that my projects have already been featured three times!!! Over at Finding Fabulous you can find my Mod Podge Frame and click over to Moo Moos and Tutus for my Lace Halloween Wreath and  Tater Tots and Jello for my UNO card First Birthday Party! UNBELIEVABLE!!! I feel so overjoyed for this encouragement- please hop on over and leave the lovely ladies of these blogs some comment-love!


I really like those Keep Calm and Carry On posters that are everywhere and since I'm decorating for Halloween, I decided I needed a Halloween version. Of course I didn't want to pay for one though, so I just hopped into Photoshop and whipped up my own!



Click on the image to get it at full resolution and then right click and save and you can have it for free too! If you do, please become a follower of Craftily Ever After by clicking the 'Follow' button in the upper right column of the blog! :)
 
 


For the record, Dave really wants me to make one that says 'Keep calm and SCARY on". So you might see one like that coming soon too. :)

2 comments:

Leigh Anne @YourHomebased Mom said...

So cute - my favorite is Keep Calm and have a Cupcake - I have a notebook with that on it! Love your Halloween version - curious what size you printed it out as?

Jessica said...

It was designed as an 8 X 10 but I printed it out as a full sheet because that's what I needed for the frame and mat I had available. It's so hi-res that it made no difference. :)