Thursday, September 30, 2010

Affectionate is Annalise's Middle Name

Annalise's Love Epidemic continues. Today we hosted playgroup at our house and six tiny cuties played (one slept) together delightfully. When little Olivia arrived, Annalise grinned enormously and toddled over to wrap her arms around her and press her large open kissing mouth to Olivia's head . After Anna arrived, the two met face to face at the top of Annalise's Climb and Slide when Anna went up the right way while Annalise scaled backwards up the slide. They started smiling and laughing and screeching with delight and before we knew it they each widely opened their mouths, leaned in, and proceded to give each other a good long kiss with drippy tongues wiggling wildly. Audrey and I almost peed ourselves. I don't think I ever imagined I would be there to witness my daughter's first French kiss. :)

0 comments: