Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pigtails


Look! Annalise finally grew hair! There's enough for pigtails!









Haha! Just kidding. Actually, it's just a headband with some fake curls attached. Baby Hair Extentions, if you will. This strikes me as so cute and hilarious that I CAN.NOT.STOP. laughing every time I see it on her. Or even think of it on her. I believe Dave's description, as opposed to 'hilarious', was 'absurd'. And if I remember correctly the words "Halloween costume' were also used.

When I tried to get her in a shot with Dave, she became very miffed at having been picked up and disturbed. She's like, DAD GET AWAY!




11 comments:

Emily said...

SO funny! i love them!

Jessica said...

Thank you Em! I knew you would! :)

Diana said...

You had me fooled!!! I thought that you had used baby rogaine or something. Claire doesn't even have that much hair yet. That is so funny and atleast you know she looks cute with hair too!!!

SassyMama said...

Hahaha!
I love them:)

Valerie and Mercado Family said...

I love those! They are adorable!

Nicole said...

This post leaves me speechless, or perhaps, wordless -- since I am typing.

I will admit that the last picture made me laugh out loud at my computer screen... for a while.

Audrey said...

Too funny! You should bring that over and we can take pictures of Anna and Annalis with pig tails!

Stephanie said...

That headband is AWESOME! Those pictures cracked me up. She couldn't be happier in her first pictures and then dad jumps in and totally cramps her photo shoot....no offense to you Dave:)

Jodie said...

That is HILARIOUS! It totally fooled me!

Dr. Todd said...

I SEEEEEEE TEEEEEETH!!! 6 months until first appointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I can't wait to do our first exam next time we are together!

Jen said...

AAAAHHHH!!!! I LoVe her!!!!! =) LOL