Tuesday, March 24, 2009

You know you're too fat when...

* Your hips and thighs are growing in perfect proportion to your midsection. And, obviously, while your midsection is pregnant, your hips and thighs are assuredly not.

* You have blobby arms. Your arms were never great, but they were never blobby. Now they are blobby.

* Your husband tells you to stop eating Cheetos for the health of the unborn, but you secretly wonder if he is actually hatching a plan just to shrink you down to size.

* You will no longer allow any recent pictures of yourself on your blog because it's downright embarrassing (a disgrace to the family name).

*You used to have one chin. According to a photo snapped of you yesterday, you currently possess three.

I could go on. But you know you're too fat. I mean, I know.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are pregnant, you are supposed to gain some weight. And from what you allow us to see, you look great! Love that pregnant tummy :)

Oh, and I tagged you over on my blog ;)
~Chelsea

Staci said...

Stop being a loony bin/ pregorexic....

Emily said...

Pregnant women are beautiful... you are most surely not fat and most assuredly gorgeous!

Blythe said...

Woman, you are totally insane! You are completely gorgeous, and I bet you have that beautiful glow that can only be attained when you're pregnant.

SassyMama said...

Yep, totally relate to the butt and thighs expanding exponentially. At the end of my pregnancy I bought maternity pants more than double the size I was pre-pregnancy.

Now that was depressing:)

Goody box of maternity clothes heading your way...

Emily said...

Haha, whatever Jessica. You're silly. I like that shirt, though. You should come into CW sometime. You never come in! Or else I never see you... Although I take it you don't have any pregnancy pages you want to work on.

Hayley Walton said...

hey! i have more baby names! haha :) ok: leighton, cadence, candice, or blair

Anonymous said...

Hey, it has been a LONG time since I have seen any scrapbook layouts from you....... ????? :)
~Chelsea

Courtney said...

You are not fat!! You have a human being growing inside of you!! And I bet that you will be one of those people who goes right back to being flat and skinny the second you pop the baby out, too!! Disgusting.