Friday, March 30, 2012

Baby Lambs, i.e. the cutest thing I've ever seen

Driving through Sherwood the other day, I spotted about ten baby lambs and their mamas in a yard next to the main road. They were so excessively cute that I could not keep driving. I pulled up, knocked on the door, and asked if Annalise and I could say hi. The lady was happy to let us! They were so friendly and they all raced over, hoping for food I'm sure.










Annalise liked them until they started baa-ing. Then she was terrified!

Terrifying talking lamb:


3 comments:

Cooper Family said...

They are so cute! Everson's preschool took a field trip to a local farm and the farmer let the kids hold a 2 week old lamb. Of course my son was the only one too scared to do so.

Jessica said...

Yeah, Annalise would be too. What I wish more than anything is that I could get her dressed in her Easter dress and go back there and see if the nice people would let me take some pictures of her and a lamb together. But there's no point because she'd cry and refuse.

Robyn said...

Those babes are sooo cute! I should drive around and try to find some too!