Sunday, September 11, 2011

DD - 4

Other than finding myself googling ways to break your own water this morning, I am doing pretty well. Soooo patient. Not considering voluntary c-sections and artificial inductions at aaaaaall. Just kidding. But seriously.

Actually, patience is not a current virtue of mine. Between the heat, and Annalise being herself, she can't even ask me for a drink of water (or ten drinks, in three separate cups, of various types of liquid, because she wouldn't be her if everything wasn't difficult) without me having to stop myself from screeching like a maniac, "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!"

**************

This afternoon Annalise climbed on our bed with us for a nap and Yeti the cat followed her up. His tail kept brushing against her no matter how much she pushed it away, so on his behalf she said earnestly, "I'm sorry, Annalisie," and followed it up with a grave, "It's okay, Yeti," as she solemnly forgave him.

1 comments:

Valerie and Mercado Family said...

Oh, I feel for you! The second was so much harder for me, just because of the age of the first and no one else to distract her! I got caught up on your other entries as well- what a nightmare at the dr. office! I hope all goes well these last days. You look great!