Saturday, January 22, 2011

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

I am sick sick sick sick sick. I have been sick for weeks. It feels like years. I am sick in the morning, sick in the night, woken from sleep by feeling sick. Medicine doesn't help. I want to die. I do not understand why so many people try to avoid self-pity, or what value they find in so doing. I feel extremely sorry for myself and, in truth, would like everybody else to, too.

My current state of mind sees suffering everywhere. Just look at this sad "face."


9 comments:

Robyn said...

Sorry Dear. I feel for you.

Kim said...

Blah!! I'm sorry that you are so so sick! I hope it passes quickly!

Valerie and Mercado Family said...

What are you sick with? It's very hard to be sick when you're a mom. Take care!

SassyMama said...

Sorry you are feeling so badly:(
And that is indeed a very sad face...

Jodie said...

Hope you feel better soon. That's the worst!
Also, you're not letting Dave name the baby Sterling, are you? :)

Jen said...

Jess, I am so sorry!!! Weeks??? That is just ToRtUoUs with a little smoosh to care for...it's tortuous with NO smoosh to care for. I am sending healing power your way! P.S. I LoVe that she looked so cute in the pumpkin outfit =D!!!

Cassidy said...

Hang in there! I'm sorry you're sick. There is truly nothing worse than being sick and pregnant and chasing a toddler. I've been there. You will survive! But until then, there's nothing wrong with self-pity.

Courtney said...

Zofran isn't helping?! That sucks!!! Hope you feel better soon, Jess. :(

[M] said...

Been thinking about you. I am so scared to get prego again since it was so totally and completely horrid last time. There is NOTHING worse than morning sickness, and only people who have had it bad know. Hang in there. I think i might try accupuncture this next time as I have vowed NEVER to take zofran (or any meds for that matter) ever again. I swear zofran makes fussy/refluxy/colicky babies. I will die before I take it again. It wasn't worth it.