Saturday, August 15, 2009

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

This is torture. There are no words. There is only pain and pain like this trumps any ideals I might have had for natural-anything.

I have been having contractions 5-7 minutes apart since 11:00 last night. Dave is sleeping. My mom is sleeping. Pixie is sleeping. When I try to sleep I am awoken by the horribleness and then it seems like that's all there is because I'm unconscious for the good parts. So I am staying awake to relish the minutes inbetween.

This does not seem possible. It's going to get worse than this. I can't imagine it.

6 comments:

Valerie and Mercado Family said...

Hooray for closer contractions! You can do it, I know you can. Just relax....

Courtney said...

Oh, Jess.....how I love you!! Just keep focused, and I know you'll make it through!!

D. said...

Oh Jessica...I'm thinkin' about you all the time. I can't imagine goin' thru all this. Your such a trooper. I wish I could take your pain away! Good luck & I can't wait to here something...

Emily said...

you can do it...
i<3U

melis said...

wow...can't believe you're blogging through the pain!

The moment is finally here....u can do it!!

Nicole said...

Keep going! The 5 Deweys are rooting you on! Contractions -- increase! Cervix -- dialate! Baby -- COME OUT!

You can do it!!!!