Friday, July 17, 2009

Shrek Feet

I was very pleased with myself that I had managed to more or less outwit the Super-Villain SwollenFeet. Alas. The villain was just lying in wait and I stood no chance.

My feet are big and puffy and frankly hideous. One thing I like about myself is I have pretty delicate ankles and feet. I should say did like about myself. Now I possess cankles and feet looking like they belong to an obese toddler. Except it's cute to squeeze a toddler's chubby feet. Mine are anything but cute. I told Dave to look at them.

"They're Shrek feet!" I realized in dismay. He had to agree.


2 comments:

Emily said...

my friend posted photos of her feet on her blog: http://auntboosblog.blogspot.com/2008_12_01_archive.html

i hope your swelling goes down soon!

Courtney said...

Aw, Jess....I'm sure your feet are still beautiful, even if they are Shrek-sized! And don't worry, only a few more weeks and they will be back to their normal selves!