I have less than 100 days to go! That seems very exciting. I like watching the countdown, and getting under 100 seems like a big milestone.
Here is a list of fears I harbor:
* My stretch marks will continue to spread until my entire person is striped like a tiger pelt.
* My baby will be hideous, deformed with a strange and bulgy upper lip, inherited from the recesses of unfortunate ancestry.
* I will wimp out and demand drugs at the last second, instead of sticking to my all-natural birthing philosophies.
* The baby will hurt/shred my nipples when she nurses, which will cause me to want to kill myself as I have overly sensitive nipples to begin with.
* I will remain hopelessly lazy after the baby is born, thereby eliminating any chances of regaining a semi-acceptable figure.
* The baby might wind up with a big pink-painted room and only a dresser inside it.
* People will continue to call me crazy regarding my choices about natural birth, co-sleeping, attachment parenting, baby-wearing, nursing exclusively and on-demand, and any other well-researched positions I take on child-rearing.