Monday, April 27, 2009

25 Weeks

Delightfully, both my Braxton Hicks and my morning sickness seem to be completely gone. And even my round ligament strain is feeling much better. Yay! So, aside from the constant general oaf-ish elephant feeling, I feel great!

Dave is anxious for the baby to be smart and I am pulling for her to be beautiful. I am quite confident she will be very smart, so that is not on my list of worries. On the other hand, I've had my concerns about the gigantic bulginess of her upper lip from the ultrasound pics, so we will just have to see. Very weird that we will meet her in just 15 weeks!

I AM COMING TO CALIFORNIA!!! I have never been more excited. I've been looking for good airfare deals for months, but everything is pretty expensive, and then out of the blue the other night Dave said he had enough Frequent Flyer miles for me to make the trip! What a lovely husband! I will be in town from May 13th-May 19th and can not WAIT to see my lovely friends and show my mother what I look like as a large and bloated human incubator. For your edification, here is exactly what I look like as a large and bloated human incubator:



This last picture is to commemorate where I spend every 20 minutes of my life.

9 comments:

Valerie and Mercado Family said...

I love the shot looking down! You look so cute! It's good to hear you're enjoying no nausea for a while.

SassyMama said...

The picture of your feet is the BEST!

You look beautiful!
And I am happy for you that you can head south for a week. Enjoy!

D. said...

So glad to hear you're feeling better...
See you Sat. :-)

Staci said...

I can't wait to see you!!! You look very cute and pregnant. I am really surprised you are actually pregnant. I know that doesn't make sense, but it is true.

Any names yet?

Nicole said...

These pictures are great, and I would even say you are looking a little sassy in a few of them!

Blythe said...

You look beautiful! I'm so glad that you're feeling better. You're stories were starting to make me deathly afraid of pregnancy!

Courtney said...

Jessica's coming back to LA?! Yay!! We must play (well, as much playing as you and your incubator can handle)!! Can't wait to see you. Love the tummy picture, by the way.

Emily said...

The picture of you in the black and white dress is so cute! Super cute pregnancy picture. Now tell me you don't want to scrapbook that. Seriously, if you don't, you're crazy.

I'm glad you get to go home! I'm going to visit my parents on May 7th and I'm really looking forward to it. The new Star Trek movie is coming out May 8th, and even though most people I talk to about it aren't even aware of it, my dad and I are both big Star Trek fans so it's going to be fun. My dad is sending me emails every other week about it. It's funny. But I'm glad you're going to get to see your family and friends, too!

Jessica said...

Stace- no names yet. We kind of like Savannah. But I like Karina and Ashleigh more. I would like to see you the INSTANT I arrive in LA. Maybe you could wait on the tarmac.

Blythe- you should be scared! Not that you shouldn't do it. You should just know what you might be getting into! Then again, a lot of people have it easier than I've had. Maybe that will be you!

Courtney- you and me= El Torito Grill!!!