Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Juno in October-o


Dave and I were very excited to spend our first Halloween together and considered many costume options. My initial ideas were ketchup and mustard, a pair of dice, or a policeman and a box of doughnuts. But it was Dave's lovely brainchild that took the cake: Juno and Pauly Bleeker!


And it was good we didn't go as ketchup and mustard, as we went to Heidi's Halloween party with our delightful friends Gilbert and Nicole, and that's what they were!

Pauly knows how to have a good time:
Our hostess, Princess Leia, and her date, dressed as a cardboard man:


Heidi's father (the man who performed our ring ceremony) stopped by the party and hadn't seen our movie so we had to explain the costumes.

"I didn't know who you were," he told me, "But I sure did think you looked like a pregnant little kid!"

I get that a lot.

13 comments:

[M] said...

that is HILARIOUS.

Staci said...

WOW!!! Nice concept, great execution!!! I hope you won something!

dana said...

GREAT costume. Awesome!

Stephanie said...

I saw a picture of you two on Nicole's blog and couldn't stop laughing. You guys look awesome! Your face is perfect. Dave's shorts weren't short enough though:)

Anonymous said...

You guys are so funny!!!!!! You look so cute!
Hey, could you tell Lita and Delori I will be coming by really soon... probably tomorrow with the completed cards and layout and album.... ? Thanks girl! Hope you to see you! :)
~Chelsea
http://hapemome.blogspot.com

Courtney said...

Love it!! You guys had the perfect costumes, Jess!!

Emily said...

Awesome! amazing and well done!

Blythe said...

Jess those are seriously the best costumes I have ever seen!

Erica said...

Again, SOOO funny! And Stephine is right, the shorts should have been way shorter :)

Staci said...

how did you get your stomach to be so big? love olivia

Jessica said...

Erica and Steph- I agree! I totally told Dave to roll up his shorts but he flatly refused.

Olivia (my youngest blog-reader)- I bought a pink princess bouncy ball at Target and shoved it under my shirt! Love you!

Dr. Todd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dr. Todd said...

Awesome- soon won't be just stuffing. Thank you Dave for not rolling up.