Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Remember when...

...you were little and if you said you loved something (like Twinkies, or camels, or your neighbor's newborn puppies) your friends said, "Haaaaa ha! You loooooove it! Do you wanna maaaaaarry it??

Well, I love Trader Joe's frozen French Onion soup.




Frozen blobs of it come packed in individual servings! You pop it in the micro for 8 minutes and it comes out with melty cheese on top, croutons underneath, and onion-y goodness to last you all night.



I'm not afraid. I stand behind my soup. If we have to get married, so be it.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

This post brought back a great memory... "Well, why don't you marry it?" Ha, ha! Used that all the time back in the day.

Nicole said...

P.S. I would marry Azteca's Queso Dip and never look back. Sorry, Gilbert.