Tuesday, August 12, 2008

For this posting, I owe a big apology to...

...Kristin Johnson, Whitney Hastings, Todd Hillyard, Melisa Morgan, Julie Ballard, Dana Suman, and Rebekah Ballard, in that order (all maiden names, because that's who they were at the time!) But it's worth it. Dana's post today reminded me of these pics I hadn't seen in years. This is a flashback to July 2003- we were down in San Diego at the Ballard's house for something and what were we doing? Memory escapes me- perhaps attempting just how ugly we could get? We do impressively well.

I am first:









6 comments:

dana said...

Jessica, that is AWESOME!!!
When you said my post inspired I was picturing a "week in review" from you and Dave. I never could have imagined this! Wonderful!
I was actually just thinking about that party in SD for the Ballards just the other day.
Ah, fun memories. Thank you for posting our ugliness!

JENNILLE said...

wow...those are scary! i am sure they'll love that post :)

did you get the good bag i left on your door step last week.

hope so.

thanks again!

Jessica said...

Thank you for the 'thank you' Jennille, we did get it! Yummy treats!!! :)

PlusOne said...

I totally remember that party! But i don't seem to remember looking so pretty. Man I was hot back then. Wow. I am pretty sure we were down there for Rebekah's birthday. Those pictures are hilarious. And wrong.

Julie and Todd said...

DYING!!!!! That is absolutely hilarious! By the way, thinking about you this a.m., given it's your first day of work (if you can call your favorite thing in the whole world besides Dave and Pixie work). Have so much fun!!

Dr. Todd said...

I'm glad I met Julie prior to this tabloid being published worldwide. Thanks a lot! I had 2 patients today cancel out of fear!