Monday, November 11, 2013

Girls' Get-away

 
For the first time EVER, I left my kids for the weekend (Thurs-Sun) to enjoy a weekend with my sisters-in-law and a couple friends. We stayed at a GOREGOUS home in Scottsdale, Arizona, thanks to Catherine's brilliant planning and invitation. So relaxing. Pedicures, great company, reading, lounging by the pool, napping, and the best restaurants in town made for pretty much the best weekend ever. Also, it turns out my kids didn't seem to notice much that I was gone. I'm 32 weeks along, so with Baby Boy coming at the beginning of the new year, this was a perfect last chance to get away, child-free, while I still could.
 
 
 
 
 Our view
 
 
Mock-tails on the terrace
 
 
Sunset in Scottsdale
 
 
The ladies
 
 
32 weeks 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't give any ideas to Julie !! Looks like a blast. Say hi to the sun.

Umang Herbals said...


If someone here is suffeing from sexual health disorder and looking for the finest Sexologist in Ludhiana, can visit Umang herbals. We have an amazing team of expert doctor who strives to provide the best treatment.

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . .