Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Little Blender


  • This morning, Annalise used her new softball bat on the baby when she didn't know I was looking. Then while I nursed the baby I heard her dragging a kitchen chair down the hall. I ran in as glass started breaking- she'd taken it into the office to reach a bag of chocolate chips she'd spotted, hidden from her on a high shelf (if we leave them in the pantry she'll climb up and get them)- as she grabbed for them, glass jars rained down. When I went to check on her during her time-out for this, I found she had escaped and was back on the chair trying to get to the chocolate chips again. Then she accidently spilled a cup of chocolate milk all over the leather couch. Then she did a million other things. 


1 comments:

Valerie and Mercado Family said...

What a great quote, and so true, though I find my 3-year-olds are worse than my 2-year-olds....