Saturday, July 17, 2010

For the Record...

So, just for the record, even though everyone and their dog that knows Dave would swear on their own child that Annalise looks so identical to him that we may have illegally cloned her... every time I've taken her out  by myself (which is most of the time) for the past month, people have commented that she looks just like me. I always tell them if they saw my husband they wouldn't agree and they shake their heads and say SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU. Probably at least 20 strangers at this point. Since Dave and I can't see the Dave-resemblance anyway, maybe I will just start believing it. :)


















5 comments:

Emily said...

i think she has your eyes... but i know both of you and see how she looks like Dave A LOT!!! sometimes there are photos and there is no denying she's a Fu...

Robyn said...

Funny how it is hard to see how your own kids resemble you. I have to agree that she is a little Dave. Not that she doesn't have some of your features, but mostly the hubby's.

Nicole said...

Just poppin' in to say, fabulous pictures!

melis said...

i heard that when babies are first born they are more inclined to look like their father as a sort of natural paternity test...and then they grow into however they are going to look.

i think she now looks like an exact twin of your mother...which means, that she looks just like you!!

Valerie and Mercado Family said...

A agree with Melisa... I have always thought she looks like your mom, though I do see some Dave in her. Your pictures are beautiful!