Saturday, March 6, 2010

What is it?

In search of photo paper, Annalise and I stopped into Best Buy and the young guy ringing us up took a liking to the inquisitive smiling little goober in my arms. He grinned at her and made eye contact a while and said a few things to her and then focused his attention on me.

"So... I'm a little confused," he said.

"Oh?" said I, swiping my credit card.

"Well," he began. "It's wearing blue. But it's also wearing pink. Sooo... what is it?"

"An alien," I told him. No I didn't.

"Here's a clue," is what I actually said. "Baby girls can wear blue. But you will NEVER see a baby boy wearing pink."

"Aaaaahh, good tip," he nodded.

"Yes," I agreed. "It is."

******************************************
This is what she was wearing:




2 comments:

Valerie and Mercado Family said...

Oh yes, very confusing outfit... whatever!

The Aldridges said...

I'm sorry, but who would EVER think that sweet little thing was a boy? I mean, GET REAL!Anyway, she's a beautiful GIRL!