Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sicky

Yesterday at work, in addition to my first experience with morning sickness, I developed a burning sore throat which continued through the night and this morning my throat feels like it has closed altogether. I called in sick, which I hate doing, because I'm always worried that someone will think I'm lying, even though I'm not.




In other news, for fun I took another pregnancy test (because I had an extra from my two-pack). Yup, still exciting, even the second time.

Additionally, by all accounts (several different books differ slightly on this) as of today Sprinkle's heart is now officially beating.

THU-THUMP!

4 comments:

[M] said...

we are all sick too...
hope you feel better soon. if the morning sickness gets out of hand i have plenty of tips for you. i had it so bad with max that i lost 13 pounds and all of my ribs were showing. no fun.

p.s. could you email me your address so i can send you a christmas card?

Anonymous said...

Awwww :( You poor thing! It is no fun being sick. I hope you get better REALLY soon. ((HUGS)).
~Chelsea

Anonymous said...

I tis no fun to have morning sickness or any kind of sickness. I am sorry that you are not feeling well though!! I hope you outgrow the morning sickness soon. Take it easy!!! It is all for a good cause eventhough it sucks!!!

Blythe said...

You poor thing! I hope Dave is waiting on you hand and foot!