Monday, October 27, 2008

Have a nice trip... see you next FALL!!!

We took a lovely walk yesterday evening all around Oak Hills, enjoying the lovely autumn weather. It was clear and crisp and delightful and the colors of fall were all around us...





Since, like, everyone in the neighborhood is in our ward, someone we know saw us taking pictures of Pixie in the leaves and offered to snap a few of all of us together:


Pixie's our little baby.




PS- Shout out to Shanda: I'm wearing our jacket!!

5 comments:

Emalei Ambrosio said...

Oh, I LOVE fall! Also-I love your haircut!!! I love the color and the length! :)

Courtney said...

Yeah....so, fall hasn't hit LA yet. It has been 80 degrees outside all week. You won't find me complaining....I hate the cold! But still.......it does not feel like October. Cute pics, by the way!! You guys make such a cute family!!

Erica said...

Wow, such saturated colors, beautiful!! I sure miss the actual seasons here in good old Pasadena.

Nicole said...

Excellent pictures! And I still love the jacket.

[M] said...

gorgeous pictures (you look so great)...i really miss fall leaves, they are my favorite.