Friday, July 25, 2008

Pixie loves toys

Though she has approximately sixteen thousand and four of them, Pixie sometimes forgets this fact and decides that something that's not a toy (or even remotely fun-looking) looks, in fact, quite thrilling to her. I saw her spot my camera case last night out of the corner of her eye. Her butt started slo-o-o-o-owly inching upward into the play bow before she suddenly pounced on the case and proceeded to break its neck and bite it maniacally and fling it about with joyful abandon. Silly little monster!

3 comments:

Where's Domo? said...

I'm getting a bit worried. You are in the lead for adopting me and I just don't know about this Pixie creature. Will I be just another toy?

Scared Domo.

Er, I mean Brave Domo!

Jessica said...

Can you imagine a better purpose than being an instrument of joy and rapture in the life of a precious canine soul?

I can't. :)

Where's Domo? said...

Um, let me think about that...

Pixie is very, very cute. And if she only plays with me and doesn't rip me to shreds, I think we could be best buds.

I've seen the horror videos on YouTube. You know, the ones where dogs play tug with stuffies like me. That whole ripping in half things doesn't look pleasant. I've also seen dogs hold down stuffies with theirs paws and then use their mouths to rip them to bits.

Maybe I've been hanging around my brother, Paranoid Domo too much.

Brave Domo